Assistance with Payroll/Personnel Issues
Effective October 1, 2012, NFC Contact Center staff who are subject matter experts are ready to assist agency-designated authorized Servicing Personnel Office (SPO) representatives in processing Payroll/Personnel transactions, paying difficult cases, and resolving issues related to inaccurate and/or untimely employee payments.
Payroll/Personnel and EmpowHR authorized SPO representatives listed in TMGT Table 063, Contact Types 01, 06 and 11 are authorized to contact the NFC Contact Center on Payroll/Personnel issues. Authorized SPO representatives with Requester Console access may submit incidents with attachments as needed. Any submitted incidents and attachments must adhere to PII data security guidelines.
Employees should contact their agency Human Resources office for all issues related to Payroll or Personnel Inquiries.
Authorized SPO representatives can access the NFC Contact Center through the following communication channels:
|Phone:||Call 1-855-NFC4GOV (1-855-632-4468) from 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Central Time, Monday through Friday except for Federal holidays. These hours of operation are effective October 7, 2012.|
|Web:||Submit incidents via the Internet using the Requester Console user ID. Users can submit incidents 24 x 7 except for scheduled maintenance periods.|
Callers who are hearing or speech impaired:
|Payroll/Personnel Inquiries||1-855-NFC-4GOV or 1-855-632-4468|
The NFC Contact Center agents answer questions about payroll and personnel processing including Time and Attendance (T&A) and suspense error message corrections. They also address other questions such as:
- Non-receipt of salary payments and employees who are paid incorrectly or who are not paid for a specific pay period.
- The salary amount received by an employee serviced by our HR office is incorrect. Why?
- Why are there earnings on Unemployment Compensations for Federal Employees (UCFE) for 2008 when the employee has no work history for 2008?
- How can I clear this Suspense Inquiry and Correction SINQ Error Message?
- What does this message mean when I process a History Correction Update Processing (HCUP) System Package?
- What's the status of my System Problem Report (SPR)?
- How do we get SF-50's to generate so that we can request an OPF from another agency?
- Why are my documents showing on the IRIS 100 screens but didn't flow to IRIS 500 screens?
|CULPRPT, RFQS, Reporting Center, Receipt of Reports||1-855-NFC-4GOV or 1-855-632-4468|
Payroll/Personnel and EmpowHR authorized SPO representatives listed in TMGT Table 063; Contact Types 01, 06, and 11 are also authorized to contact the NFC Contact Center about Reporting Center issues or receipt of other types of reports.
Other questions addressed by NFC Contact Center agents:
- I did not receive the Payroll/Personnel Report Generator System (CULPRPT) report I requested. Why?
- I did not receive a complete Reporting Center report. What happened?
Payroll/Personnel and EmpowHR authorized SPO representatives with Requester Console access may submit incidents with attachments as needed. Any submitted incidents and attachments must adhere to PII data security guidelines.