Federal Shared Service Provider (FSSP)
USDA is pleased to now offer two financial services, Pegasys Financial Services (PFS), and Financial Management Services (FMS). PFS supports the Momentum product, while FMS supports SAP. Certified by the Department of Treasury (Treasury) as a Federal Shared Service Provider (FSSP), USDA has partnered with Treasury’s Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to facilitate Government Agencies’ use of shared services for financial management. Though USDA has the ability to offer all financial services, we understand that not all customers will require the full complement. USDA is committed to working with each customer to understand their individual business needs.
Why Choose USDA as Your FSSP?
Using USDA as your FSSP will allow your Agency to:
- Focus on YOUR primary Agency mission.
- Use information and analysis to make better decisions.
- Avoid the costs of creating and maintaining your own systems.
- Reduce the implementation timeline and risk of future system failures.
- Achieve greater efficiency and cost savings.
- Adopt new Government-wide requirements quickly and easily.
- Ensure greater standardization of data, allowing for more transparency.
- Experience – FMS has moved 29 organizations into its SAP solution. PFS provides financial management services to over 40 independent agencies, boards, and commissions.
- A State of the art Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, operational, providing auditable financial results.
- Partnership options – Our scalable, customizable service offerings focused on providing what the customer needs, when the customer needs it with the right level of detail.
- The USDA is contracted with General Services Administration (GSA).
- Knowledge on reimbursable, the use of working capital funds, and grants.