Subscribe to Training
COURSE TITLE: Payroll/Personnel Operational Procedures Training
COURSE NUMBER: 2028
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Lectures, class discussions, and daily review questions covering:
- Payroll/Personnel Inquiry Procedures
- DOTSE (Document Tracking System External)
- Manual Payments & Adjustments Procedures
- SPPS Mainframe
- Indebtedness (Separated Employees)
- Death Cases
- SPPS Web Overview
- Federal Employee Health Benefits Procedures (FEHB) - Benefits Processing Section
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) - Benefits Processing Section
- Employee Indebtedness - ABCO- Debt Management Services Section
TARGET AUDIENCE: Payroll/Personnel clerks, supervisors and managers.
TRAINING LOCATION: NFC, the Customers Support Office in Washington, DC.
MINIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 30
REGISTRATION: Please email your completed Registration or SF-182 form to email@example.com or fax it to 504-426-9752.
[Registration Form PDF, 38KB]
REQUIRED SECURITY ACCESS: None Required
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: None Required