- You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this
computer, (2) this computer network, (3) all computers connected to this network,
and (4) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer
on this network. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in disciplinary action, as
well as civil and criminal penalties.
- By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications or data
transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, the government may
for any lawful government purpose monitor, intercept, search and seize any communication
or data transiting or stored on this information system.
- Any communications or data transiting or stored on this information system may be
disclosed or used for any lawful government purpose.
- Your consent is final and irrevocable. You may not rely on any statements or informal
policies purporting to provide you with any expectation of privacy regarding communications
on this system, whether oral or written, by your supervisor or any other official,
except USDA’s Chief Information Officer.