MANPAY 20-05, New Attachment Tab in the Web-Based Special Payroll Processing System (SPPS Web)
Published: October 14, 2020
Effective: Pay Period 20, 2020
The National Finance Center (NFC) has enhanced SPPS Web by adding antab that allows authorized users to upload and/or remove supporting documents (e.g., spreadsheets) for adjustments.
A newtab has been added, allowing users to attach supporting documentation.
A new tab titledhas been added to the Adjustment List page in SPPS Web, enabling users to attach supporting documentation. Within the tab is a drop-down list which will allow users to choose a category for the attached documentation.
To Use the Attachment Tab:
- On the SPPS Web main page, select . The Agency Adjustment List page is displayed.
- Enter the applicable search criteria.
- Select the button. The Adjustment List page is displayed with a listing of adjustments matching the search criteria entered.
- Select the applicable adjustment. The applicable adjustment is displayed with the Attachment tab.
- Select the tab. The Attachment tab is displayed.
- Select the type of attachment from the drop-down list. Valid values are:
- (e.g., Settlement Case information)
- Select the button. A file explorer popup will appear.
- Navigate to the document to be attached.
- Select the document to be attached.
- Select the button. The message is displayed.
- Select the button to close the message. The document is now attached and displayed in the list of uploaded attachments.
Anyone authorized to submit or process a request in SPPS Web will have access to attach a document. There is no limit to the number of documents that can be attached.
Attached documents will only be removable by authorized personnel with approved security access or by the user that attached the document. Agencies will have the ability to remove documents that they have previously attached prior to releasing to NFC for processing.
Once payments are certified, only PaPB will be allowed to attach additional spreadsheets.
All attached documentation will be viewable to the Agency and PaPB indefinitely.
The procedure manual for this application, which is available online at the NFC Web site, is being updated to include the information in this bulletin. To view this procedure, selectfrom the drop-down menu on the NFC Home page. At the page, select the tab and select the applicable category to access the procedure manual within the category.
For questions about NFC processing, authorized Servicing Personnel Office representatives should contact the NFC Contact Center ator via the customer service portal.