Module 1 - Explain the main functions of SPPS Web
- Summarize NFC’s payroll processing functions
- Introduction to the purpose and functionality of SPPS Web
Module 2 - Navigate through SPPS Web
- Log into SPPS Web
- Navigate between the menu options within SPPS Web
- Reference the online help feature for SPPS Web
Module 3 – Process Payments and Adjustments Records
- Introduction to the adjustment function of SPPS Web
- Identify the main types of manual adjustments processed in SPPS Web
- Process the different types of adjustments
Module 4 - Request reports within SPPS Web
- Introduction to the reporting capabilities of SPPS Web
- Process each type of report available within SPPS Web
Prerequisites for this Training Course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Training Course Length
- Classroom length – 1 day
- Webinar length – 2 days
This class is currently offered virtually via Zoom.gov. Class consists of instructor-led lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises for students in a SPPSWEB training environment.
- June 13-14, 2023 - Class is full
- September 12-13, 2023 - Class is full
Cancellation Policy: Note all customer cancellations must be submitted to NFC in writing. NFC reserves the right to cancel classes at any time. View cancellation policy.