Assistance with the TSP
The TSP is a defined contribution plan, meaning that the retirement income you receive from your TSP account will depend on how much you (and your Agency, if you are eligible to receive Agency contributions) put into your account during your working years and the earnings accumulated over that time. As a Federal employee or member of the uniformed services, you have the opportunity to participate in the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), a retirement savings plan. The purpose of the TSP is to give you the ability to participate in a long-term retirement savings and investment plan.
The NFC TSP Liaison Group are here to assist with issues related to TSP. Please submit request using the ServiceNow CSP.
- Employee data record updated in the NFC Mainframe but have not updated at TSP: address, separation, TSP Service Computation Dates, date of birth
- Missed TSP employee contributions: military LWOP, administrative errors and retirement corrections
- Missed TSP agency contributions: military LWOP, administrative errors and retirement corrections
- Erroneous TSP employee contributions – Refund request
- Establish TSP loans on the NFC Mainframe for transferred employees
HR and Payroll Assistance
Help Desk Information
- Toll Free Number: 1-855-NFC4GOV (1-855-632-4468)
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday (except for Federal holidays)
ONLY Agency Authorized Contacts (AACs) listed in Table Management System (TMGT) Table 063, Contact Types 12-22, may call the NFC Contact Center with questions regarding NFC systems and processes. If you are not an AAC please contact your Agency servicing Personnel Office.
Callers who are hearing or speech impaired:
Federal Relay Services
Online: Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS)